Friday, November 2, 2007

Get Whipped, y'all...an APT food Tip



We at APT LOVE food. Check my girl C on Whipped. "Whipped" you say? Sounds, I don't know...kinky. Mos def. You couldn't be more right...just look at the cake above. Tell me you don't want to eat the whole thing, espresso on the side, with your lady or your man? I think you know what APT is talkin bout...
These recipes and overall general food love are as good as it gets. Peep "What Portland, Maine had in Store" and if you dig coffee (like APT REALLY does) check "Seeking Coffee Guidance".

Remeber, friends..."Food is our common ground, a universal experience." - James Beard

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this site! I am always looking for fun new recipes. The cake looks unbelievable and I love anything with pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

If you a P-Town hipster or old fart, with no place to be...peep Greymatter at the Asylum opening for NYC's Def Jukies, Hangar 18. Tastes like pumpkin muffins with carob chips.

Anonymous said...

Whipped here... thanks for the shout out APT! Loving the blog. Keep it up!