Saturday, February 2, 2008

Good Food

My homeboy KH is a scientist and his special lady friend, Jess Hall and Oates is a D.O.C. While they have skills which the man seems to value, their best ones may be in the kitchen. They are working on a youtube cooking show. I got to sneak a peek at their first session. Here is a pic to whet the appetite.



Check the menu: Grilled Lamb Chops with salt and pepper. Baked Cajun Shrimp. Homemade Sour Dough Bread. Brussels with Roasted Red Pepper Pesto. Cauliflower Surprise with onions, cheddar, and thyme. Spinach Salad with white balsamic and parm. Diesel! And I don't even like meat.

2 comments:

King Roomie Rock said...

When are they coming over to APT to cook dinner?

Anonymous said...

Roomie,

I want some Micky Mouse pics. Where is that one you told me about, you and Minnie doing the mashed potatoe. Where you at kid?

Livefromapt....the only news you can trust.