Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day N' Nite


Kid Cudi released this mixtape last year...this is a cut from that tape...the vid is DECENT.

Also on the music tip, a APT classic gets a facelift. I'm remastered.

Sports...I feel bad for this guy, but thanks to whoever for not making it go down...but this suit may be even more sad. Sick the style guy on him, please...or my man can help...just do something cause this is a red alert.

But more importantly, APT is now game ready for the 2nd half of the season...let me upgrade you.


On the food tip, J Oliver is like the Rachel Ray of the UK but don't hate...both cats got game and are welcome at APT ANYTIME. J has a new magazine out and the food looks GOOD. Order from J's website or just stop by APT and browse through the launch issue, courtesy of MAV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kind of dig MJ's suit. Can't imagine what the pants look like. That is some LL Bean type shit.

Did you get the pass? Yikes. Crack.

Did your Bulls get better? I can't tell. They made ten trades and none were for Amar'e. Oops.