Friday, June 26, 2009

A Document of Fail

I don't know who's a fan of Lost out there, but I love it. And part of loving it comes the great satisfaction that there is a well written show still allowed to be produced and is able to maintain a modest amount of ratings that allows it to continue. I just hate when I get interested in a show that has the potential to push television to the next level and no one watches. Case in point: Arrested Development. There's always been rumors of a movie, but it looks like they're making a documentary about it first. Why anyone would watcha doc about a show they didn't see is beyond me, but at least I get a little satisifaction.

1 comment:

King Roomie Rock said...

I am there for anything Arrested Development related...

...rarely does it get better than this...