Monday, November 2, 2009

Things that Go Bump in the Night

I wanted to give a shout out to local scribe Christopher Gray for attempting to unravel a bit of Television history. He takes a look at THIS classic made for TV adaptation in last week installment of the Portland Phoenix.

Going further, I am barely able to walk down my hallway at night after consuming this impressive roster of unsettling films and books...Daphne du Maurier's series of short stories entitled Don't Look Now, Stephen King's Salem's Lot, Michael Wadleigh's film Wolfen, and the stellar Vincent Price joint The House on Haunted Hill.

I just need a bit of THIS to recalibrate and things will be all good. Now give me some candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool post Wardikus.

Might you be interested in Medeski, Martin, and Wood at Port City Music Hall?

12/5
Cost: 25 bucks

I caught Nomo and a little Carl Denson last Wednesday and my jamband dancing shoes are primed.

Celts look nasty.

Pistons can only play one half of good basketball.

Heart,
Robert

Anonymous said...

Gonna pass on the MMW. Love the Celts and am always ready for a good read so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Me and Alberto are gonna lace me up for some indie rock bliss on Thursday and maybe even hoop it up if you are interested.

I hope this finds you the fam and the dog in tip top shape.

Best!