Thursday, February 26, 2009

D-League, OB, Asher whathisface, Ball, Food

BIG NEWS here.

This almost clocks in at 60 min, but it is worth it. Best is when he gives a shout out to his lady...

This is just as good...Daily Show Moment of Zen re: Bobby Jindal's response to Obama's speech...



This guy needs to be wollaped upon. Although...somehow I see a "2009" UNH student resembling W2 bobbing his head a little. Weezer meets Sublime at a party...they are introduced by Stifler.
BANK.
Also...HORRIBLE.
Also unable to look away.

When this guy when down for the season, I declared to W2, "The Magic are done. You know who's runnin' the point? JJ Reddick."

The next game, homeboy went 4-5, dropping 17 on the Atlanta Hawks.

Then, I email W2 JUST THE OTHER DAY and tell him that Devan Harris, despite making that amazing shot, is not as good as everyone says he is (he turned the ball over 4 times in the 4th quarter in that Sixers game.)

And of course...

...he drops 42 on the Bulls last night.

Forty Two.

The lesson here? Whoever I tell you stinks...

Ok, now the good news...

This is what I am having for dinner tonight. Photos to come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said...I am not feeling Devin Harris, but somehow the Nets keep winning with nobody else.

JJ sucks. If your name is JJ and you are from Duke, you suck. End of discussion.

Hot post over at Darko on Rondo. Get there.

In food news, you must get behind Portland Food Week. Many joints, many good deals.

http://www.restaurantweekme.com/

Dr. D, break the bank and take your lady out...and I am not talking a Hannaford Grinder. I don't think Calucci's is part of the deal either.

In other food news, I stopped by the Foods and caught up with SB 1200. I spun some pumpkin, beet, corn, and black bean enchiladas for the lady, so I needed some green sauce. Homeboy hooks me up with a plastic bin full, and tells me to put it in my jacket...no worries. I felt like I was thirteen again jacking dirty books from Tony's Corner Cupboard back in NH. Fucking Classic.

PS I am not feeling any pseudo pop bullshit, except when I am.

King Roomie Rock said...

I can't believe that Rondo and crew got ghetto-fied by the Clippers last night.

Waddie is the name...best friend ever...

The Drizzle said...

What? No love for a little guilty pleasure? That Asher Roth, I guarantee he's been influenced by Bad Ronald. That turtle mascot was in both of their videos. Next you're going to tell me that the Flobots are no fun. Come on, man!