Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bat for Lashes, Round 2, The Limits of Control, The Hangover, Chicken Fried Steak, Rides


W2 posted about these guys a while back, although he called them "Bats for Lashes" like my grandma...this is very cool cut...

Round 2 has begun...


PP-"Don't tickle me while I am trying to dribble!"


I won't even go there...in clear violation of APT rules...stick by your team...

Also at the game...another New Yorker frontin'...



BFF

In other news...

New Jim Jarmusch


Prolly a field trip with Waddie for this one...starring APT Hall of Famer Zach Galifianakis. Nice.


Getting the treatment this weekend...

Before the 240, there was the B-16...OG...West End Rides adding to the collection...









NBA shots courtesy of Yahoo.com...

My name is Roomie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ever been shot at or jumped while clicking photos of other peoples cars? The west end can be pretty rough.