Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wanderlust

Shifting gears from all things NBA Playoffs. I like lists. And random questions, most often asked during too much time in the car.

For example, I might throw out "who are your favorite left handed professional basketball players of all time?" Or, "If you were stuck on a deserted island for the rest of your life, and there just so happens to be a VCR player wired into a palm tree, what five movies would you bring?"



One of my favorite questions of all time is, "If you could see one band, just one act at anytime in history, who would it be?"


The answers are usually iconic. Elvis, The Grateful Dead, Zep, Fugazi, Nirvana, Miles Davis, Cold Crush Brothers, The Pretenders, Jonny Cash, Curtis Mayfield, or maybe Ike and Tina. But I tip my cap to my boy the Mad Scientist, who picked the following artist, who is very much alive, touring, and putting out music videos that stop time. In honor of the Celtics victory and puppetry, peep The Dancer in the Dark.

BJORK, Wanderlust


To each his or her very own. Bring on the Orlando Magic.

No comments: