Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sparrow For President


You might think to yourself, don't we already have a President...and a President Elect. Why would we need another one? Isn't the election over? Do we really need someone else cloudying our already unchlorinated political hot tub?

To answer these questions, slide over to the Sun online for poet/wildman Sparrow's take. His party, The Sudoku for All Party, has a unique platform.

This hopeful candidate covers everything from Pancivitas, Cantorism, NFL Linebackers, and non-ladies, to the establishment of a Homeopathic Foreign Policy. Get a free taste here.

This is gut busting good fun. Don't forget to vote!

7 comments:

Dr. D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. D said...

W2,

You know I've got mad love for Sparrow! Great post. I met him two years ago in NYC at the Sun Writer's Conference. His lifelong commitment to beard growth would impress you, just as it did me. You know he's only shaved once in his life? He signed my copy of one his books with this: "May your beard grow lengthily." Note that since then I have been committed to my beard, in every respect. My vote goes to Sparrow! Sudoku AND beards for all!

On another note, did you check the weather report? 3-7 inches of snowy whiteness...

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the linky. I'm gonna get busy deciding which third of my house to saw off. . . and then do some Sudoku.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by Jen...both to APT and to the 04101!

Anonymous said...

SNOW DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUMP TIME 620 am.

"It's good to know he's takin it easy for the rest of us sinners."

Stupid Celtics.

T-Hatch said...

W2-maybe if you rescind your Gasol man-crush post, the Celitcs will get their mojo back.

Anonymous said...

The website Freedarko has this concept of liberated fandom...just loving the game and the players...I m not there but that play was slick and that dude is just so dam goofy. When I grow up I want to be a gawky white dude with a questionable beard and self care habits...wait?