Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Time Of History

There have been very few days in my relatively short life that I can look back on and say, "I can't wait to tell my kids that story." The day I met Nancy, that day I got a free pizza, that time I tried mushrooms. OK, I never got a free pizza. See, that's how few there are! But, these all pale in comparison to today: the 2-day anniversary of Troy Polamalu's 40-yard interception return for a touchdown in the AFC title game.

Any stress I had about this game was washed away as the should-have-been defensive player of the year weaved his way to the Superbowl. Look for the Drizzle to be well submerged in a gallon of Anchor Steam on the first of February. Go Steelers!

Oh yeah, and goodie for Obama. Things are looking up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Brady went down they were a lock. Troy is the best player in the NFL who is not called Tom Brady. Tom Brady there I said it again.

Congrats Driz.

King Roomie Rock said...

Homeboy was out of his gord on Sunday. Brady...well, he'll probably never play again. So easily forgotten until W2 brought him up...

...wait...there it is...yep...just forgot him...