Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rides (Volkswagen Type III Fasback), Bow Wow

Spring time and the West End rides are back out...

...this is the Volkswagen Type III...my grandfather had one of these...he used have me sit on my suitcase in the front seat so I could see out the window...I have not seen one of these up close in at least 25 years, so you could imagine how excited I was to be able to get some shots to share...West End forever...

















In other news, RnB Jam of the week...I've already worn this out plenty...rim shot beat is summer money...

Is that Crescent Beach in the background?
:-)

3 comments:

T'woh said...

let me just see if i know how to leave a comment.

T'woh said...

Ryan whats up with putting your junk on the web? second photo from last.

me again said...

While I'm at it why haven't we seen an "obsessed" trailer. I mean c'mon Stringer Bell, Beyonce and the cray girl from Heros.