Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Numero Uno



Last night, Uno (above, click for larger) took the chip at the 132nd Annual Westminster Dog Show in NYC. First Beagle ever to win...



My lady in high school had a beagle and I have to say it was one of the most obnoxious animals I've ever encountered. But check the video of Uno (above)...watching this last night while I was on the phone with my mom, we both knew he was going to take it (even though my mom was pulling hard for Marge, the Weim).


Here's another good shot...check him one more time...click for larger.
“He’s my best friend...he’s just a great friend.”

Also, in other news...nice coat...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just love that this little guy won. it made me really happy.

Anonymous said...

That coat on Rip is too silly. Dang that kind of looked like Uno.