Thursday, August 7, 2008

Paris for President!! Funny or Die!!

I don't know if you all saw the recent McCain ad where he compares Paris Hilton and Britney to Barack, saying he is just another celebrity but here, Paris fires back with a hilarious spoof ad that just raised my Paris respect a few points... check it...

See more funny videos at Funny or Die


The Funnyordie.com site is backed by Will Farrell and has had some other hilarious stuff, explore if you have the time or the work you want to avoid...

more..super funny be careful...

See more funny videos at Funny or Die



See more funny videos at Funny or Die


Enjoy!

5 comments:

King Roomie Rock said...

I'll put you on the streets!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dude I embedded a link to that in the post below. Out done again...I am calling you The Ruins for the rest of your life.

Anonymous said...

Paris obviously has some marketing savvy... she can turn anything into a PR boost for herself

El Manicero said...

Okay, but I think that one I can be forgiven for, embed that thing any deeper and it would be in China! Speaking of which, been watching any olympic bball? It's a lot of fun to watch that team play. Anyway, I did a search for both paris hilton and funny or die before I posted and came up with nothing. My bad...but it's worth a double post...

whoops..

King Roomie said...

For the record, I love the double post. It means that it truly is an important APT news item.