Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Creativity is creativity

I am definitely not a fan of commercials and rampant capitalism but I still appreciate a good commercial. Here is the first Ipod commercial. I love how it seems to have a much more developed narrative, maybe because it is introducing the soon to be iconic Ipod. And I think that the song it features is a Propelerhead song, adding to the creativity quotient. Whatever, the main thing is that it is cool.




and online... (cool in geeky tech world sense)



Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Drizzle said...

Bought my first one at the Mall of America. Still have it. Doesn't work, but if that thing has come this far in 7 years, I can't wait for the next 7.

King Roomie Rock said...

I think that dude dancing is KUMAR!

See Harold and Kumar! Movie of the week! Both of em!