Friday, October 31, 2008

Rumors of my death...

Hey there. Remember me? Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted. I am consumed with election fever. I've spent far too many hours talking to my oldest about the election and trying to get Sophia to say "Obama".

Anyway, I saw this last night and had to put it up. Wilco is a band that I've only heard a handful of times. I can tell that they are a band I would really, really like, but, as Roomie can attest, when I get into a band I become entrenched, and I just don't have time (you know, World of Warcraft and those pesky kids and all). But on Colbert, Wilco jammed it out with "Wilco the Song", and any song that mentions Colbert is OK by me.

Enjoy, Happy Halloween, get out and vote, and all that good shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a good time. Get on the pie bandwagon yall.

Sends some pics to Em. Feed the people workin overtime in the batcave gettin it done. I dont even know how to make pie and I am gonna make like six Barack Obama pies with knives through John McCains kidneys.

Happy Halloween.

King Roomie Rock said...

I want W2 to grow his hair like the keyboard player on the left.